FIRE HOSE PIPE
- Ratd Working Pressure: 0.8MPa
- Jetting Test Pressure: 0.4MPa
- Jetting Length: More than 6m
- Flux: More than 24L/min
- Hose Size: 3/4 Inch, 1inch
- Hose Material: PVC
- Hose Length: 20m, 25m,30m
|HR01||33mm x 20mm|
|HR01A||33mm x 30mm|
1. Model : HR01
2. Rated Working Pressure : 0.8MPa
3. Jetting Test Pressure : 0.4MPa
4. Jetting Length : More than 6m
5. Flux : More than 24L/min
6. Hose Size : 3/4 Inch, 1inch
7. Hose Material : PVC
8. Hose Length : 20m, 25m,30m
How To Roll Hose On Reel:
(1) Lay the hose straight and flat on the ground.
(2) Fold the hose in half laying flat on the ground so that the couplings are together one above the other. One half is now laying flat on top of the other half.
(3) Roll the hose on the reel, beginning at the folded end that does not contain the couplings. You should end with a nozzle and a female coupling.
(4) Attach female coupling to water source so hose is ready for immediate use. Hose must be unrolled before water valve is opened.