HIGH SENSITIVE STANDALONE 9V BATTERY PHOTOELECTRIC FIRE ALARM SMOKE DETECTOR DSW98A
- Min.Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces
- Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Port: Shenzhen
- Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T
DC power: Power: DC9V Static current: <10uA Alarm current: <12mA
Low voltage alarm: 6.5V~7.5V Alarm volume: >85 db (3m
AC power: Power: 100-130V/AC 220-240V/AC
Power frequency: 50/60Hz
Current: <25 mA Working temperature: -10 ~50 °C
The product is photoelectric smoke alarm, it is generally more effective at detecting smoldering fires which smolder for hours before bursting into flame.Sources of it fires may include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding. It accords with the ISO/DIS 12239 Standard. IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP IT. This user’s manual contains important information about your smoke alarm’s operation. To insure your safety, you need install one alarm at least in your every single room. Please don’t open the smoke alarm for that may cause improper effect. If you are installing this smoke alarm for use by others, you must leave this manual –or a copyof it—with the end user.
DC power: Power: DC9V Static current: <10uA Alarm current: <12mA Low voltage alarm: 6.5V~7.5V Alarm volume: >85 db (3m)
AC power: Power: 100-130V/AC 220-240V/AC Power frequency: 50/60Hz Current: <25 mA Working temperature: -10 ~50 °C
1. At first, you need install them in your bedroom and routeway, and should install one item in every bedroomat least. 2. Stairway is important for you to rush out when fires occur, so there must install smoke detectors. 3. You at least require one smokealarm on every floor,including finished attics and basements. 4. Install one alarmbeside every electric facility. 5. Install smoke alarms in the middle of ceiling,because smog,heat and flashes always lift to the top of rooms. 6. If some reasons cause you can’t install them in the middle of ceiling,you need to install them at least 10cm away from the wall. 7. If you like to install them on the wall, they should be installed 10-30.5cm away under the ceiling. Diagram1. 8. You need install more than one alarm when the length of your hall exceeds 9m. 9. In an ablique roof room,install the alarm 0.9maway from the top.Diagram 2. 10. How to install smoke alarms in a removable house.The removable house is short of heat isolation, so you’d better install the alarm 10-30.5cm away from the ceiling.for safety you need install anotherone near your bedroom, too.
1. Where combustion particles are produced. Combustion particles form when something burns. Avoid installing in the areas include poorly ventilated kitchens,garages,and furnace rooms.Keep units at least 6m from the sources of combustion particles(stove,furnace,water heater,space heater)if possible.Ventilatethese areas as much as possible. 2. In air streams near kitchens.Air currents can draw cooking smoke into the sensing chamber of a smokealarm near the kitchen. 3. In very damp,humid or steamy areas,or directly near bathrooms whith showers.Keep units at least 3m away from showers saunas,dishwhashers,etc. 4. Where the temperatures are regularly below 40 F(4 C)or above 100F(38 C),including unheated buildings,outdoorrooms,porches,or unfinished attics or basements. 5. In very dusty,dirty,or greasy areas.Don’t install a smoke alarm directly over the stove or range.Clean a laundry room unit frequently to keep it free of dust orlint. 6. Near fresh air vents,ceiling fans,or in very drafty areas.Drafts can blow smoke away from the unit,preventing it from reaching the sensing chamber. 7. In insect infested areas.Insects can clog openings to the sensing chamber and cause unwanted alarms. 8. Less than 305mmaway from fluorescent lights.Electrical “noise” can interfere with the sensor. 9. In “dead air” space, forexample,in Diagram1,nearthe corner less than 10cm. 10. If you have a smoking meeting room, don’t install the alarm there for the unit will alarm when several personssmoke.